Thursday, August 11, 2011

Day 3- ACV

Today, was a slower day for me.  It has been a long time since I have not had to be on a tight time schedule.  I awoke early (6:10) and tried to get back to sleep.  That didn't happen, so I got up and had my morning drink of ACV.  I have found that after I drink ACV, I can take or leave coffee. 
For a long time, I have had a ritual in the morning.  While the day is quiet, I read my journals, catch up on research and sip my hot coffee.  Thus far I don't choose to let it go.
Today I noticed that the puffiness near my eyes seems to be even lesser, my energy has been good and no problem with digestion.  My colleague mentioned that after drinking ACV, I should probably brush my teeth to wash away the acidic environment, so tomorrow I am going to start. 
Yesterday, when I felt tired at about 5:00, I realized it was right after I finished the third cup of ACV.  For today, I have cut back the dosage from three cups of ACV a day to two. I feel better and it is a good reminder to listen to your body...

No comments:

Post a Comment